ADVERTISEMENT

Visitor section at Nebraska

Boomsoon2008

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2021
Like many, I didn’t qualify for tickets to Nebraska. Next step is to look at third party sites but I want to get some as close to the OU section as I can. Anyone know which sections are ours? They only gave us 3k tickets so I know it’s gonna be a small section. Just curious. Thank you!

I got my Nebraska tickets in the mail today. The visitor sections are: first 23 rows of section 21, and also sections 19, 20, 40, 41 (the corners).

I have a solo ticket in section 40 row 98 next to 3 diehard Sooner fans who will be LOUD the ENTIRE game. $250 - ping me if you're interested.

Reactions: Boomsoon2008
I got my Nebraska tickets in the mail today. The visitor sections are: first 23 rows of section 21, and also sections 19, 20, 40, 41 (the corners).

I have a solo ticket in section 40 row 98 next to 3 diehard Sooner fans who will be LOUD the ENTIRE game. $250 - ping me if you're interested.
Hello-Sooner Dad here looking for 2 tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend for NEBR game-she was on OU POM Squad-flying into the game-need 2 tickets in OU section-thank you for any leads and info-Best-Sooner Dad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT