ADVERTISEMENT

Two tickets for sale to TCU

CoachHeld

Sooner commitment
Nov 20, 2017
I have two tickets for sale to each game listed above as we cannot make it down to those home games. Seats are Section 21, row 53, seats 22 & 23. They are end of the aisle seats. Please reach out if you are interested in any of the games. Thanks!

TCU - $100 each

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelso1988
I have two tickets for sale to each game listed above as we cannot make it down to those home games. Seats are Section 21, row 53, seats 22 & 23. They are end of the aisle seats. Please reach out if you are interested in any of the games. Thanks!

Arkansas State - $50 each
SMU - $80 each
Iowa State - $90 each
West Virginia - $90 each
I'm interested in the SMU tickets

I'm interested in the SMU tickets
That sounds great. Just let me know if you for sure want them. I am not able to transfer them yet but typically able to towards the middle to end of August when then come to me electronically. Just have done venmo and then sent tickets over. It has worked well last couple years with people. Thanks!

Reactions: BOOMBiTCH
That sounds great. Just let me know if you for sure want them. I am not able to transfer them yet but typically able to towards the middle to end of August when then come to me electronically. Just have done venmo and then sent tickets over. It has worked well last couple years with people. Thanks!
Yea I want the smu ones. I don't have venmo only cashapp but I could dl it and add money from my debit I assume

Okay we can figure out the payment once I get the tickets. They are yours, thanks! I'll be in touch when I get them.

Reactions: BOOMBiTCH
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT