ADVERTISEMENT

Triple Crown winner...............

K2C Sooner

Sooner starter
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa OK
Anybody think American Pharaoh can go the distance at the Belmont Stakes? I want to see another Triple Crown winner............... Edit...I forgot this.

Race.gif

Last edited:
I'm hoping American Pharoah can pull it off. It's been long enough. So far it's looking good with the rain this morning. He won the Preakness by a pretty wide margin on a sloppy track, so this may be just the break he needs to pull it off.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
not sure where the horse was raised, but I would say born and bred in the USA...most likely Kentucky....great race...great horse fun to watch!

I have mixed feelings about this one; now can the terrorists claim a victory over 'ugly western' heathens?

Well the owner is Egyptian born, but the horse was bred and raised in Kentucky.

I don't have mixed feeling at all. A horse is a horse, regardless of where it's owners are from. I think people should be celebrating a great achievement by a great horse, rather than trying to make it into a political/nationality argument.

Reactions: veritas59
Well the owner is Egyptian born, but the horse was bred and raised in Kentucky.

I don't have mixed feeling at all. A horse is a horse, regardless of where it's owners are from. I think people should be celebrating a great achievement by a great horse, rather than trying to make it into a political/nationality argument.
I agree BR. It may be a once in a lifetime opportunity for many of us to see a triple crown winner. Amazing to watch them run

Reactions: BillyRay
Great horse race. I've now seen four Triple Crown winners, but was beginning to think I'd not see another one after there being three during the '70s. Seattle Slew and Affirmed won back to back, so going 38 years before another winner was special today.

What the heck was the deal with the Burger King mascot in the crowd or did I just hallucinate that?
LOL...I had the exact same issue! Afterwards I had the thought, someone put something in my tequila. If there ever was a photobomb, that was one. The winning jockey made sure to show his Monster cap and drink as well. I would be curious to know what he got out that deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT