ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Dorsett and CTE

Since Scott Hill laid Dorsett on his back I have been watching the Dorsett career. This article was a kick in the gut. Was the glory worth it?

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...t-Dorsett-spreads-gospel-of-safer-6398255.php
might have been a great read until I had to sign up for the Houston Chronicle...just give us the jest of the article. I have a real problem for giving out any email addresses and passwords anymore. I have a terrible time with work/home and the minimal sites I go to already....

might have been a great read until I had to sign up for the Houston Chronicle...just give us the jest of the article. I have a real problem for giving out any email addresses and passwords anymore. I have a terrible time with work/home and the minimal sites I go to already....
When I read it I did not sign in - I do not have an account to sign in. I have changed the link to something else I found on the net. I did a google search with Dorsett's name and limited it to the last 24 hours and came up with a new link. If the link I have listed does not work try the search Look for the article in the Houston Chronicle (talking to the Texas High School Coaches Assoc). I believe most will find the article interesting.

Last edited:
When I read it I did not sign in - I do not have an account to sign in. I have changed the link to something else I found on the net. I did a google search with Dorsett's name and limited it to the last 24 hours and came up with a new link. If the link I have listed does not work try the search Look for the article in the Houston Chronicle (talking to the Texas High School Coaches Assoc). I believe most will find the article interesting.
10-4

ADVERTISEMENT