ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee v. Oklahoma 4 together

Dec 12, 2003
Section OO...4 seats together, great view and on the aisle. Asking $175/ea

Last edited:
If you're willing to sell as singles, DM me. I'm looking for 1 ticket

Row 10 (10 rows up from concourse). The University has moved opposing fans so i'm not sure which sections are for rival fans. Usually, sections OO, PP and GG, HH are usually sections for opposing fans there will also be a lower bowl section for OU fans. Cant give 100% certainty that you'll be totally surrounded by OU fans. I will tell you this, Tennessee fans are as welcoming and courteous as OU fans. We appreciate fans of other teams and you will have a great experience no matter where you sit. If you have any issues just talk to a stadium staff member and they will help you out...they are sticklers for every fan having a positive experience inside Neyland. I went to Norman last year and I was blown away by how super nice everyone was. Let me know if these will work or if you want to keep looking, thanks.

PS don't miss the Vol walk or the band marching to the stadium, I think its a very unique and cool thing to witness.

Row 10 (10 rows up from concourse). The University has moved opposing fans so i'm not sure which sections are for rival fans. Usually, sections OO, PP and GG, HH are usually sections for opposing fans there will also be a lower bowl section for OU fans. Cant give 100% certainty that you'll be totally surrounded by OU fans. I will tell you this, Tennessee fans are as welcoming and courteous as OU fans. We appreciate fans of other teams and you will have a great experience no matter where you sit. If you have any issues just talk to a stadium staff member and they will help you out...they are sticklers for every fan having a positive experience inside Neyland. I went to Norman last year and I was blown away by how super nice everyone was. Let me know if these will work or if you want to keep looking, thanks.

PS don't miss the Vol walk or the band marching to the stadium, I think its a very unique and cool thing to witness.

Sounds good. I'll take them. Shoot me an email at schoonerman@att.net and we can work out payment/shipping details. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT