SoonerScoop.com Site Guide

Discussion in 'OUFans.com Sooner Message Board' started by Josh_M, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Josh_M

Josh_M Sooner starter
    Staff

Guys, I know many of you love the free board but we're always hoping for new members and obviously if you're here you've got an affinity for OU football beyond the average Oklahoma fan. That being said I know many of you just don't know much about the advantage of membership which is why we put together this site guide to give you all an idea of the advantage of membership.

SoonerScoop.com - Site Guide

2. soonerinlOUisiana

soonerinlOUisiana Sooner starter
    Gold Member

3. izcrman

izcrman Sooner starter

I would add that the FB detail that numerous posters, like Plaino have shared and catted about has really added value to our site. I have been on here for several years and it's getting better every year. For that reason alone, the fee is well worth it...

4. Josh_M

Josh_M Sooner starter
    Staff

Wanted to bump this for those who aren't as familiar.

5. BeachSooner

BeachSooner Walk-on candidate
    Gold Member

I frequent three sites. I upgraded to the premium board a number of months ago and really feel as though I am getting my money's worth. I have no relation to this site or anyone on it.

6. bfkkyle7

bfkkyle7 Sooner starter
    Gold Member

This site is great, it's getting bigger and better than ever with the new staff and coverage going on.
    Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 8/5 5:27 AM by veritas59

7. soonerwink

soonerwink Sooner starter
    Gold Member

Josh and company have really upped their game. Josh's daily notes on top of his weekly scoop are as good as it gets for recruiting. Eddie's HD videos are top notch and Carey has frequently been putting out quality content regarding the team. This is nothing to mention of the weekly chats (and recaps) that are done by Josh and now some twitter hounds are following potential recruits twitter accounts and giving some info based on that.

If you aren't on the paid site and you love OU football and content, you are missing out. Well worth the $99.

8. MoneySooner

MoneySooner Sooner starter
    Gold Member

I've been a member of this site for years and was even a part of the site in 2000/2001 when it was a free site. Josh and Carey have upgraded the site the last few years into something I never really saw coming. They want this site to be successfull and have poured the money they've made back into it, which is the smart thing to do.

The HD videos and the content that is on the team and the recruiting are unparalled to any OU site. All they need is an attractive woman with a mic who can ask questions on par with Erin Andrews, which shouldn't be tough to do.

This site offers unbiased OU opinions by the staff(not the mods) and that's not something many Rivals sites can claim. It's worth every penny each year and it's OU information.

9. johnnyromance

johnnyromance Sooner starter

The premium site has never offered more than it does today. It's really worth the fee for recruiting and current team info. I wasn't paid to write this, but will accept anything thrown my way.

10. bfkkyle7

bfkkyle7 Sooner starter
    Gold Member

There are reasons why this site is so much bigger than the others, it's the best. Ridiculous amount of content, guys going off all of the time to see kids practice in play - even in states outside of OK and Texas, mods that aren't a bunch of fanboys and will tell you how things are really going and something you cannot expect from other sites. Fair reporting is tough to come by. There are reasons other sites are going away. The boards are lively and fun, even aside from the team and recruiting coverage. Helpful too, all kinds of threads are posted asking for advice on cities to move to, places to eat, tickets. It's a great community!

11. mattmciner

mattmciner Sooner signee
    Gold Member

It should also be noted that the Rivals network blows the others out of the water. I've dabbled with Scout, 24/7, and ESPN paid sites and Rivals's content is 2nd to none. At the Scoop, you're getting the best OU site in addition to access to the best national network.

12. Comrade Static

Comrade Static Sooner starter
    Gold Member

IF YOU DO THE FREE TRIAL YOU WILL BE HOOKED FOR LIFE!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 10 YEARS NOW!!!

13. Sunburnt Indian

Sunburnt Indian Sooner starter
    Gold Member

What happened to OOB?

14. Section22Sooner

Section22Sooner Sooner starter

The leading "B" is missing?

BillyRay likes this.
  15. SoonerTanker

SoonerTanker Sooner starter
    Gold Member

I approve of this message!!! I got away from the site in 2006.... then frequent trips to Iraq and Afghanistan kept me too busy but since I have been back It gets better and better. Some of the meltdows in there are good entertainment as well!

Section22Sooner likes this.