ADVERTISEMENT

Shake and bake baby! Even after the homecookin the lions have been served.

10-10 at the half. Even after the homecookin the lions have been served.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one seeing it that way. There was an early call on the Bucs. D, that had a false start on the right tackle not called. I ran it back in slow mo just to be sure. How do they miss that? They just didn't want to call anything not obvious against the Lions, and even some that were.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I’ve never been one to cry about the refs (well except Oregon) but some fans do it even when it doesn’t apply.

I don’t have any beef with the Lions winning after all the great former Sooners they have taken. I was hoping Baker would have prevailed but it was not to be yesterday, sadly

Reactions: Oklabama
I’ve never been one to cry about the refs (well except Oregon) but some fans do it even when it doesn’t apply.
I normally have nothing against the refs as they get it correct the majority of the time. But yesterday Baker threw an out pattern to Godwin (I believe) and it clearly was caught beyond the first down marker. Pylon camera was clearly visible as well as the first down marker. Godwin clearly caught the ball beyond both the camera and marker but the ref marked the ball short of both. Luckily, Baker faked a handoff and ran for twelve yards on the next play and a first down. But the previous marking of the ball was egregious. No comments from the announcers either on the misplacement.

I normally have nothing against the refs as they get it correct the majority of the time. But yesterday Baker threw an out pattern to Godwin (I believe) and it clearly was caught beyond the first down marker. Pylon camera was clearly visible as well as the first down marker. Godwin clearly caught the ball beyond both the camera and marker but the ref marked the ball short of both. Luckily, Baker faked a handoff and ran for twelve yards on the next play and a first down. But the previous marking of the ball was egregious. No comments from the announcers either on the misplacement.
Baker was also down when he threw the ball away to avoid a loss of yds, Bucs scored on next play at the end of 3rd qtr. Detroit should have challenged it but they didn't.
It goes both ways.

Reactions: iasooner2000
He wasn’t down lol.
What does he know? He gets paid a lot of money I imagine to know more than Larry.
Moot point at this point. Was hoping Bake and the Bucs could get to the SB but it was a long shot.

Detroit should have challenged the near-sack on Baker Mayfield​

NBC rules analyst Terry McAulay said that had Detroit head coach Dan Campbell challenged the near-sack on Baker Mayfield on the play that he threw the ball out of bounds, the play would have been ruled a sack because Mayfield’s calf hit the ground before the ball was thrown.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT