ADVERTISEMENT

Poor kid was sold a bill of goods.

He's one heck of a QB and he kicked Texas' ass. Could have been an all-time Sooner great, but it is what it is. We'll be hearing his name a lot on Sundays if he stays focused on his game.

Sometimes stats are used for trolling. I saw a great one that got a bunch of USC fans stirred up...

The only time Caleb Williams ever beat Oregon was when he was a Sooner... under head coach Bob Stoops. 😂

Last edited:
He's one heck of a QB and he kicked Texas' ass. Could have been an all-time Sooner great, but it is what it is. We'll be hearing his name a lot on Sundays if he stays focused on his game.

Sometimes stats are used for trolling. I saw a great one that got a bunch of USC fans stirred up...

The only time Caleb Williams ever beat Oregon was when he was a Sooner... under head coach Bob Stoops. 😂
It’s also the only bowl game he’ll ever win.

I think a lot of people have forgotten that when Riley jumped ship to USC, Williams stayed focused on Alamo Bowl preparation and doing what he could to keep the team together. He practiced and played at a high level throughout that time. He entered the transfer portal in January, after the bowl game. He could have taken the easy route and opted out of the Alamo Bowl before transferring to USC, but he didn't do that.

I think a lot of people have forgotten that when Riley jumped ship to USC, Williams stayed focused on Alamo Bowl preparation and doing what he could to keep the team together. He practiced and played at a high level throughout that time. He entered the transfer portal in January, after the bowl game. He could have taken the easy route and opted out of the Alamo Bowl before transferring to USC, but he didn't do that.
Followed a coach that made him cry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT