ADVERTISEMENT

OU BBALL

Have watched the boys play the last two games and it is night and day compared to Lon Krugers group. These guys play fast and attack the rim unlike Krugers teams that lived and died by the 3-bal. I know its early in the season, but they look like good and are fun to watch. Moser has finally gotten his own recruits in here and its starting to pay off.

Reactions: iasooner2000
It's much easier to attack the rim against the competition we've played so far. I'm optimistic, but still think were a bottom half of the conference team. With the four additional team, the Big XII is actually a better basketball conference than it was.

It's much easier to attack the rim against the competition we've played so far. I'm optimistic, but still think were a bottom half of the conference team. With the four additional team, the Big XII is actually a better basketball conference than it was.
Agreed. For the foreseeable future, Houston-KU is going to be an epic watch whether we’re in the conference or not.

Agreed. For the foreseeable future, Houston-KU is going to be an epic watch whether we’re in the conference or not.
It's nice to finally see a post player that can actually play the post. Hugley is a big boy 6'10 275lb, Godwin 6'10 250lb, and Northweather 6'11 245lb. Competition is lacking, but I think this group will surprise some people.

Reactions: iasooner2000
So far the BB team has been a joy to watch but …..I am really looking forward to see how they look vs Iowa Thursday. That will be a very good measuring stick

We were on fire for the first half at Virgina, and led by twenty, which shrunk to five in the fourth quarter. I don't think UVa is that good, but they absolutely anihilated us on the boards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT