ADVERTISEMENT

OT...went to a Twin Peaks recently...

And a relaxing dinner broke out for two hours...

(go figure)

peewee.jpg

OK, alright...all the likes over an inanimate picture, whatever...sluts!o_O

You better start worrying about some dude named Smash on the pay board. He's about to catch you on likes. That's what happens when your computer goes down........

He must post a lot of pictures of hot women. lol

Oh, another sluttish mole. Don't pay any attention to the poetry or whatever in the gif. I couldn't get rid of it.

deepwater.jpg

Well, I gave you a well intended but inflicted like on that one.
Why? I don't know.
It possibly could be that I felt sincerely sorry that you are still so woefully behind in the 'likes' department.

Twas it not for that I'd let you stew in mediocrity forever!

By the way, if you like this post plz say so! :)

Oh, quit crying. I'll catch up the next time you crash.......LOL

over%2Byour%2Bhead.gif

And a relaxing dinner broke out for two hours...

(go figure)
I like Twin Peaks, always liked the kilted skirt look if the legs are shaved if you know what I mean. And I was traveling through Waco on Sunday. Glad I didn't have a hankering for a cold brew and a plate of hot wings at the time. Might have gotten more than I bargained for.

Reactions: hOUston...
I like Twin Peaks, always liked the kilted skirt look if the legs are shaved if you know what I mean. And I was traveling through Waco on Sunday. Glad I didn't have a hankering for a cold brew and a plate of hot wings at the time. Might have gotten more than I bargained for.
"shaved if you know what I mean" Yes, I know what you mean. Trying to get one by the censors?

Twin Peaks girls are in khaki shorts. You must be speaking about the Tilted Kilt.

You are correct sir.

With all the huge boobage one tends to get those confused. I get that.:rolleyes:

I know my Breastaurants.
Twin Peaks has a decent menu, I especially enjoy the Girl Burgers w/ Pepper Jack Cheese and their Chicken Fried Steak isn't bad at all. Both are good with a Dirty Blonde.
Tilted Kilt has a very good plate of Chicken Tenders, but their Flat Bread Pizza is pretty special too. I typically go Guiness here.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I know my Breastaurants.
Twin Peaks has a decent menu, I especially enjoy the Girl Burgers w/ Pepper Jack Cheese and their Chicken Fried Steak isn't bad at all. Both are good with a Dirty Blonde.
Tilted Kilt has a very good plate of Chicken Tenders, but their Flat Bread Pizza is pretty special too. I typically go Guiness here.

Damn that was the tilted kilt I was thinking of. I like the food at both, but TP seems to have better looking and friendlier babes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT