ADVERTISEMENT

OT...nothing subtle here but, I'm back babies!

Soonersincefitty

Sooner starter
Oct 16, 2004
Gun Barrel, Texas...via Claremore, earth
No, in all candor my hand made, liquid cooled computer couldn't take all the abuse I was putting it through, and the power supply lunched itself. (really bad...Auschwitz smell BTW)

At any rate, got it back from the IT man and I'm ready to fight the good fight with y'all again and confab with the best (and worst) of you.

Party down!

Last edited:
No, in all candor my hand made, liquid cooled computer couldn't take all the abuse I was putting it through, and the power supply lunched itself. (really bad...Auschwitz smell BTW)

At any rate, got it back from the IT man and I'm ready to fight the good fight with y'all again and confab with the best (and worst) of you.

Party down!
you didn't wake up in the middle of the night and take a leak on it?..my oldest did that..

I'm glad you're back Fitty. I was ready to have the police do a welfare check on you, but in case you were OK, I didn't want you to get arrested for anything.

P.S. The pearl is in the river. Cat and mouse. You know..

I'm glad you're back Fitty. I was ready to have the police do a welfare check on you, but in case you were OK, I didn't want you to get arrested for anything.

Someone mention cat and mouse?

caturday%2Bhangover.gif

22....nah they really do need to check on him o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT