ADVERTISEMENT

OT..Just a question about drones...

Soonersincefitty

Sooner starter
Oct 16, 2004
Gun Barrel, Texas...via Claremore, earth
I'm looking at RC drones w/camera to buy. (personal use, nothing clandestine or illegal)
I'd like to keep it under 300 bills since the likelihood of me splattering the damn thing are extremely high.
ohwell.r191677.gif

Does anyone here have any useful experience or advise to offer on this topic?

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Originally posted by Soonersincefitty:
I'm looking at RC drones w/camera to buy. (personal use, nothing clandestine or illegal)
I'd like to keep it under 300 bills since the likelihood of me splattering the damn thing are extremely high.
ohwell.r191677.gif

they won't make it to colorado i already tryed.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I've been around a few. Some have much better cameras and some are built much better or more stable for camera shots. Also, the battery life of drones is somewhat should be considered. The longer the battery life, the more it costs in most cases.

I've toyed with the idea of hiring a droneographer. But haven't pulled the trigger due to insurance issues.

Nah, I don't expect to get much for under a hundred.

Just wanted stick a toe in the water about it.

I've seen some for two to five grand, but for that it'll have to come with a 19 year old hooker.
wink.r191677.gif

ohwell.r191677.gif

Well, Fitty, for a lot less than the $100M a fighter plane costs, you can get into one of these bad boys... I'm not sure how much extra the missiles cost, but I'm sure there would be a security clearance you'd have to pass...

slide_203586_592888_free.jpg

Here is a prediction. This next FB season, some jackass flies a drone into a stadium full of people and causes a panic.

And on a totally unrelated note; fitty what's the story on your new avatar lass? She seems to be in the throes of making some kind of profound thought or statement. Any info, whether true or not is appreciated (in the best family way of course)

You're quite right iasooner.
She's having a carnal moment. I found her on 'The Chive'.
KCCO,
Keep cool, chive on.
Turns out she's quite the hit on the CC.
They've got a whole thread about her over there. They're pervs.

She looks like she is bored out of her mind.

This string has gotten very weird ... but I did "Like" the chick with the gums.

There's a town in Colorado that's trying to legitimize the shooting down of drones over private property. If you hover over some guy oiling his shotgun, quickly push the "forward" position on the joystick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT