ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Going under the knife on Friday the 12th.

Well, I don't know Medic.
I can't be the court jester forever...in ten or fifteen more years it will look pretty pathetic.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, thanks Woodrow.

Dude, between you and the G Man and your combined poetic rhetoric , I feel 184 years old. But I do have some eye candy around me to keep the heart beating. Like that does anything but piss me off.

If K2C responds to this with his usual, I'm going to run over myself with a bulldozer.

Well, I'm thinking the Propofol and all her sisters will be administered around 1:30 to 1:45 PM.

Which is a good thang, but, what I'm wondering is should I be up this late drinking Gentleman Jack whiskey? (I've got 12:30 AM...day of surgery)

Don't get all anal about it.
I have a very forgiving physiology. It's genetic. Damn lucky too, otherwise I'd have bought it a long time ago.

Thanks Ma...Pa.

You do know I'm orphaned now?

Yep, parents...they're gone...

Be mindful of the report button though fitty. It really takes some steam off even needing to have forum moderators over here. That thing sends your bad behavior straight to the Man when pushed. It's the snitch switch.

FYI to the board... The Snitch Switch works quite well. A disgruntled Horn with a Napoleon Complex was flushed this morning. Thanks to the admin.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
FYI to the board... The Snitch Switch works quite well. A disgruntled Horn with a Napoleon Complex was flushed this morning. Thanks to the admin.

I thought it was an Aggie, but I really didn't read his junk that close. He thought he could get away with, even with our new babysitter..........

20131130-003954.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT