ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Going under the knife on Friday the 12th.

Soonersincefitty

Sooner starter
Oct 16, 2004
Gun Barrel, Texas...via Claremore, earth
Just in case I don't make it back here, just wanted you all to know it's been a real damn drag knowing y'all.

No, just joshing a bit.
In reality I'm getting a rotator cuff thing done.
The only upside is the continued weekly disability checks and some good schedule 1 meds for the subsequent pain. Got that going for me.

You know, I'm vain enough that the only thing that pisses me off is when they said I couldn't apply deodorant the morning of the surgery.

Is that nuts or what?:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Section22Sooner
Just in case I don't make it back here, just wanted you all to know it's been a real damn drag knowing y'all.

You suck swamp water.

No, just joshing a bit.
In reality I'm getting a rotator cuff thing done. The only upside is the continued weekly disability checks and some good schedule 1 meds for the subsequent pain. Got that going for me.

You know, I'm vain enough that the only thing that pisses me off is when they said I couldn't apply deodorant the morning of the surgery.

I hope everything goes well............

You suck swamp water.

No, just joshing a bit.
The only upside is the continued weekly disability checks and some good schedule 1 meds for the subsequent pain. Got that going for me.

Good luck friend. I'd like you to make a commitment to the board, IF, you make it through..... change your avatar a pic of your face during the first physical therapy session. :)

No, but since I have no viable bequethees, could I interest you in a very nice, gently used Windham AR-15?

It would come with a SightMark aiming device and 25 mags full of 5.56 or 223. Plus 1000 rounds of the same...

It's uh, and being as delicate as I can...bad ass!

No really, it's amazing, the firepower these things have.
No surprise it's the most popular weapon in the USA now...and it's not even close!

That ain't no stinkin' nightstand gun. You buy it it's own pillow and snuggle up to it. Better than Sominex...... safe and restful, sleep.

This. And if the lady of the house isn't game, she can sleep elsewhere. You won't replace that amount of secured feeling for less than it costs to replace the lady.

Thanks there Medic...I mean that, from the heart of my bottom...

Hey, are we unmoderated here or what?
Did they send you the software for the new format?
I know, a lot of personal, in your face questions...but I kind of need to know so I can tailor my my posts accordingly.

You know, no mods and I could in theory take some liberties that I wouldn't with the mod oversight.

You know me, I'll take advantage of any loophole that I can...it's just my nature.:rolleyes:

I'll never tell fitty. Ask yourself, did I fire 29 rounds or 30 rounds?

Actually Mike and I haven't been set up yet that I know of and haven't asked. Thus far I've enjoyed not having to give the board any thought outside reading and occasionally posting. I'm inclined at this point to probably keep things that way. Moderating takes all the fun out and the pay just isn't that great. Take a side and the other side sees it inflammatory toward them. Ride the neutral line and then you're not doing anything. Don't take a side, take action, and some folks will tell you how wrong what you did is. And honestly, the emails get old.

On the plus side, I'll be spending a lot of time in a gym watching my daughter practice gymnastics, like almost all day every day I'm off work. Hard to watch the action with my face buried in a phone keeping tabs on dudes like you. :)

Moderating takes all the fun out and the pay just isn't that great. Take a side and the other side sees it inflammatory toward them. Ride the neutral line and then you're not doing anything. Don't take a side, take action, and some folks will tell you how wrong what you did is. And honestly, the emails get old.

Perfectly written.

To OUr One, and Only, fitty…

You're the cream in our coffee
You're the salt in our stew
You'll always be our necessity
We'd be lost without you

You're the starch in our collars
You're the laces in our shoes
We'd be lost without you

(Group Hug)

Take your time goin’, but Hurry Back!

You suck swamp water.

No, just joshing a bit.

Good luck Hoss....I know you will come through with flying colors and a 90 mph fastball (ok, forget the last bit)

fitty,

if there was a "do not like" on your original post I would have selected it. When you come back and tell us everything is okay I will give you the thumbs up on that post. Keep still during the procedure. Good luck to you.

To OUr One, and Only, fitty…

You're the cream in our coffee
You're the salt in our stew
We'd be lost without you

You're the starch in our collars
You're the laces in our shoes
We'd be lost without you

(Group Hug)

Take your time goin’, but Hurry Back!

Am I the only one that hummed the melody when I read this???????

Hope you have a fast recovery, fitty. I'm having a medical procedure Monday morning, but nothing like your surgery. It involves a 15' hose. :eek:

Good luck, friend.

ADVERTISEMENT