ADVERTISEMENT

OT. ever have one of those Lucky day's

pssooner

Sooner commitment
Sep 20, 2006
Palm Springs Ca.
driving back from Vegas today and a fire breaks out as I'm driving through the Cajon Pass on the 15..........
no big deal. I get home and turns out 20 cars and semis caught fire on the freeway. this is the major freeway between LA and Vegas! people running up the freeway to get away from the fire!!!! all 10 lanes , north and south closed. this is a bad fire....

Yep, been hearing about that...never dreamed one of OUr own would be weighing in, in real time.

Be careful out there mi compadre.
Geez...

Same here. My first thoughts of cars on fire on a highway was where the hell did the people go that were driving them? Turn around and put the petal to the metal. I think cars are faster than people?

Glad you're safe pssooner.

yea was lucky untill I got home and watched a Haboob come in to the Coachella Valley as I was getting ready to grill some fresh ground burgers on the Weber! gonna have to wait awhile now. if you don't no what a Haboob is, google it........ big sand storm

Reactions: K2C Sooner
no place to go except out of the car and run!

Why couldn't they do a U-turn? Just curious.....

Hey boob......I might find a gif for that, but I couldn't post it here.......:(

Never mind. It's a sand storm. My thoughts were on something else.............;)

Last edited:
Reactions: pssooner
you can't do a u-turn because their is five lanes of traffic and every lane has someone in it, this is a" MAJOR FREEWAY" unless everyone decides to turn around you are screwed!

Yeah, K2C, they probably have those dang resistor cables, that, preclude the peeps from doing a Ueee and fleeing the way they came.

It's part of the PC, make everyone as equally in peril as the next fellow.

(hence the aforementioned Peoples Republic of California)
well you could turn and go to the North bound lanes if you would like to drive down about a 1000 foot drop between the north and south bound lanes! ;)

Hey K2C
I got a video of a Habbob that came through a couple of years ago if you want I would love for you to put it in the GIF thread.......... that thing is awsome!!

Nope, you guys should never take me seriously.

I'm just atmosphere, hanging in the background.
Subtle, but never obvious or outrageously ostentatious.

No, that's not me at all.

Don't go changing on us now. Throw out some more big words nobody knows the meaning of..............

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT