ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Don't open if you don't like my gifs................

optional BDU's:) or damn clown cops....

Hey, BHD, you need a full size mirror. Forgot to change your PJ bottoms..........

cop.jpg

Reactions: K2C Sooner
A story about a former friend. I drove a pretty cool 65 Mustang, but I had a friend that drove a classic 69 GTO that was perfect. The guy was fanatical about his car, he had it re-painted three times when I ran with him. We once went bowling at Sheridan Bowl here in Tulsa with our girlfriends. He ALWAYS parked in two or three spots, but he always parked way away from the rest of any other people would park. Some person in a classic 72 SS Camaro made the mistake of parking very close to his car. As we were leaving I watched Dennis totally destroy the Camaro by jumping up and down on the top. I mean he smashed the hell out of it.

I sped away as fast as I could and never looked back, so I can believe the gif is probably legit.

wow. Your friend could possibly be one of the biggest douchebags in Oklahoma history! Seriously, that is beyond being a total f'ing dickhead.

wow. Your friend could possibly be one of the biggest douchebags in Oklahoma history! Seriously, that is beyond being a total f'ing dickhead.

Yup...I was his best man at his wedding a few months after that incident. He married a fox. One month or so in the marriage he decided to run a red light on his motorcycle. The cop tried to stop him and he ran. I'm not talking a road, but over peoples lawns and driveways. His wife was on the back, but not for long. He dumped her in a cement driveway and continued to run. She was in the hospital for a couple of weeks and he was in jail for about the same time. Her father, a big wig doctor at the time told her to divorce him or lose her inheritance. She divorced him......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT