ADVERTISEMENT

OT...BW2000 AND YANKEE...

I'm new to this "like" club with no pretense of ever achieving these lofty numbers.
What do you 'sluts' recommend for such advanced achievements. (and the chance of cash for likes is not an option for me to use, sadly)

Post pictures of sluts or the Confederate Flag............

flag2.jpg

Well, you really want to know the secret?
It's rote volume. That's right. Saturate this mofo with anything that comes to mind...

That's not exactly true.
I think it's like this. I craft posts in my head long before I type them out.
That way I can edit in case something has changed.
Also, I proofread like crazy. If it's on the bubble, I'll wait until all the words fit.
Come on...one has to have learned some skills after 12000 posts, it only stands to reason.

At last reckoning I only need 9 more likes and I'll hit a record 1300.

Could I count on you well heeled, fair fellows for a couple of those likes?

It would thrill me from the heart of my bottom.

Sincerely yours, SSF. :)
At last reckoning I only need 9 more likes and I'll hit a record 1300.

Could I count on you well heeled, fair fellows for a couple of those likes?

It would thrill me from the heart of my bottom.

Sincerely yours, SSF. :)

Fitty, are you coming down the fourth?

Don't let some damn fool blow your hand off with some Chinese mortar!

Since you brought up the subject about fireworks, I've been pondering this for several years now.

Back in the 60's, the feds outlawed Cherry Bombs, Silver Salutes and M-80's. I was fortunate to have a steady supply of M-80's (the real ones) all the way into the early 80's. Those were some MAJOR LEAGUE powerful bombs. Then consumer fireworks went all-out pussy for about 20 years. Now there are these mortar shells, which I'd swear, are every bit as loud and powerful as the old M-80's, Cherry Bombs and Silver Salutes. How is that possible? How did this one get by the laws? (Not complaining, mind you).

I'm not one to know; anything other than baby snakes and sparklers are illegal in Ioway. (Who in there right mind ever thought handing a burning piece of metal, up to 2000 degrees was wise for children to handle is beyond me!) I have a big wad of black cats a bud in OK gave me that I'll use to launch a can tomorrow night a few times and piss off my old neighbors after dark...

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Since you brought up the subject about fireworks, I've been pondering this for several years now.

Back in the 60's, the feds outlawed Cherry Bombs, Silver Salutes and M-80's. I was fortunate to have a steady supply of M-80's (the real ones) all the way into the early 80's. Those were some MAJOR LEAGUE powerful bombs. Then consumer fireworks went all-out pussy for about 20 years. Now there are these mortar shells, which I'd swear, are every bit as loud and powerful as the old M-80's, Cherry Bombs and Silver Salutes. How is that possible? How did this one get by the laws? (Not complaining, mind you).

I dunno the exact answer to your question, but last night I went shopping at a fireworks stand here hoping to find some bottle rockets since I'm in Texas. Well, bottle rockets are illegal down here too, but the gal picked up these MUCH larger versions of rockets that are basically a bottle rocket that is about 10 times the size of an original bottle rocket. I was like, so how can bottle rockets be illegal, but you can sell those jumbo bottle rockets? I guess since they are technically too big to fire from a "bottle", they can't legally be considered bottle rockets. Sounded good to me so I bought a ton of them...gotta love when you can buy "loophole fireworks." haha

Maybe those "mortar shells" are playing on a loophole? I should have checked them out last night. I saw a section labeled mortar shells, but for some reason didn't go looking at them. I figured they would prolly be too damn expensive. I may go back now after reading your post 22. lol

The mortar shells sold in OK are very loud and powerful. Buy some big ones.

In OK, even the big rockets on a stick are illegal. But you can buy the finned rockets that are about as reliable as SpaceX. Go figure.

Y'all reminded me of an epic event a long time ago.

Picture this in your noggins if you will.
It's July 4th, 1976, in the evening. The Bicentennial. (back then I didn't get out much and I thought it was a celebration for sexually confused patriots, but I digress)

Pressing forward, we had a crew of around fifty peeps, around 20 knotheads, 30 to 35 babes out at Taylors ferry, Ft. Gibson lake.
We had it going on with several tents, 3 ski boats, an ignorant amount of booze and various other sundries.

About sunset, we staged an epic shore to boats bottle rocket fight. The three boats anchored out about 50 yards from shore. We had over 3000 bottle rockets.
I was in the shore detail, and as it went on we started to 'mortar' them into the boat people.
That's right, shoot them up and let them arc over into the enemy.
Pure fun...and no permanent casualties.

Last edited:
Bottle rockets used to come in packages of 12 packages of 12...or 144 (a gross). We used to take three or four of the 12 packs, unwrap them, stand them on a stump and let them fall wherever direction they wanted to. Then we'd light just one of the fuses in the middle of the pile, and run for cover.

After one went off, the sparks would ignite other fuses, and so on until 36-48 bottle rockets just took off in every direction. The goal was to not get hit, which was harder than it sounds. Tons of fun, but way more dangerous than needed.

Along the same lines of the OP, I noticed...OMG, that I only need 8 more likes and I'll reach that elusive, never before attained 1400 mark...
Oh my, this is huge!

However, it must be said that I'm in no way angling for any of you to give me any likes to that end. (wink, wink)

Oh no!
It would be the self important dolt that would do that shtick. ;)
So, let your conscience be your guide, when you do not give me any likes solely by virtue of this pitifullly subdued post.

Last edited:
I have seen similar first hand. It creates quite the malleable skull.

In regards to this poor guy, the Fourth of July needs to be banned. Why is an entire day made for those irresponsible fireworks to kill and maim? Outrage.
Malleable is not very good term for the properties of a skull. I watched a few YouTube's after hearing about that, and it is amazing what people actually do with them. I have had a couple of black cats go off in my fingers and that in itself was a learning lesson not to be repeated.

ADVERTISEMENT