ADVERTISEMENT

OT: bcsooner, Happy birthday

That's right Mr. Cee.

I'm kind of out of the loop, got the carpal tunnel deal on my left hand yesterday, and am on some heavy (demerol) meds.
So, probably a good idea for me to stay on the down low.

However I do like reading witty repartee from you fellows and SS.

So, get to typing...entertain me!
smokin.r191677.gif

Reactions: Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc
Although Demerol was my personal favorite thing on the planet after bilateral inguinal hernia repair I had in 2002, it has really fallen out of favor as a pain med. You must have had one of those old school cats who believes in real pain management with a real pain med that makes people high as hell.

Congrats on finding that dude. I would have loved to have had him fix my broken neck even if he isn't a neurosurgeon. The hydrocodone I got just didn't do much of squat.

Thanks Medic.

Got a little tossed last night. Bout to go eat and drink a few tonight but certainly not as many as last night.

Originally posted by pssooner:

Originally posted by Medic007:
Happy birthday to you bcsooner! Now get your butt on the board and post. If you don't, I'll disclose your real age...

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Wait a minute... isn't Sockless supposed to wish people happy birthday?
smokin.r191677.gif
Get her on here to do her job then.

In my dumber days back at OU, I had a friend whose daddy was a big time surgeon in OKC. Wrote books and educated other doctors type.

His son would steal the scripts. Of course, we had to try morphine, right?

So it comes in a little bottle that you have to shake the crap out of just to get a drop. Safety. Being the geniuses we were, we took it to The Mont. Ordered us some zombies.

So here we are sitting around the table feeling great and I ask for the bottle. Under the table, I shake the shit out of it to get a drop in my drink, and hand the bottle back under the table.

About 20 minutes later, and the end of my drink, my friend inquired, "what happened to all of the morphine? It's almost gone.". Oh crap.

I remember making it home in a taxi. I remember sitting in a recliner. The last thing I remember is as I laid back in the recliner, it felt like I kept rolling backwards over and over, and I was out.

I always thought the morphine itches were a wives' tale until after that week. I had full body itches for two to three days.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Soonersincefitty:
Yep, you're right.

Under this soft brace/cast, I've been itching to high heaven. (primarily due to the Demerol)

It's all I can do to keep from taking the brace off and scratching myself with a wire brush.

Total suck...

Abusing meds...it's not all upside...
smokin.r191677.gif
I hope you are taking stool softeners fitty. All of that daily fiber mixed with the opiate agonist is going to bite you in the ass.

Happy Birthday BC.

Well I guess I should say belated Happy Birthday as it's after midnight!

Thanks guys. Kept it calm tonight.

Went out to eat, watched Seventh Son in 3D. Movie was okay, but it was my first in 3D and it was pretty cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT