ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Al Jazeera's 4th of July gift to you. (Video)

Such class that they pick their "holy" Ramadan and our nation's Independence Day to do this. Shows what they are made of, (as if I needed a reminder.)

Reactions: iasooner1
Such class that they pick their "holy" Ramadan and our nation's Independence Day to do this. Shows what they are made of, (as if I needed a reminder.)

Would be funny if someone responded with a side to side comparison of Muslim countries. I bet the USA doesn't lead the world in death by stoning, executions for sex out of wedlock, and executions for blasphemy. Poverty. Persecution. Piss poor treatment of women. Yep those Muslim types sure have the dime on the USA.

Anybody that's offended by America's awesomeness can sit and spin on a wet Twinkie.

USA! Two time WW champs!

FYI, gun crime is down 40% over the last 20 years...why?

Concealed carry babies!
The bad guys are always having to ask themselves, "is he packing, or, how about him?"
Or, "Does that woman have a Roscoe in her purse?"
"Maybe I should find another line of work, you know, with a health plan and retirement". :)

Last edited:
We incarnate more people because of the war on drugs. Private prisons cone into states with overcrowded jails and demand a certain % of capacity met at all times in the contract. It's a horrible cycle.

However, mid east countries just execute them. Not sure they "win".

And yes we are fat. The sugar industry has profited off the "fat free" movement since the 80's. We now have loads of sugar in even salad dressing and bread slices. The lobby is so powerful it keeps daily % off the ingredients labels!

However, poverty and famine are not unheard of in the Arab countries.

How many deaths by suicide do we have in comparison?
How many women have a say in government?
I don't see any faction groups around here setting people on fire and posting it on YouTube.

Jerkwagons

Yeah, we've got our "bumps and warts," but who the hell doesn't? Despite our many faults - real and perceived - no one's got it better or doing it better than the USA. No one's forcing anyone to stay here and things aren't going to change over night, so if someone is unhappy living in America, you're free to move on.

We incarnate more people because of the war on drugs. Private prisons cone into states with overcrowded jails and demand a certain % of capacity met at all times in the contract. It's a horrible cycle.

However, mid east countries just execute them. Not sure they "win".

And yes we are fat. The sugar industry has profited off the "fat free" movement since the 80's. We now have loads of sugar in even salad dressing and bread slices. The lobby is so powerful it keeps daily % off the ingredients labels!

However, poverty and famine are not unheard of in the Arab countries.

How many deaths by suicide do we have in comparison?
How many women have a say in government?
I don't see any faction groups around here setting people on fire and posting it on YouTube.

Jerkwagons

The Jordanian pilot getting burned to death is not quite what those Daesh douchers wanted it to be. He wasn't actually burned alive. Google it.

Reactions: iasooner1
Yeah, we've got our "bumps and warts," but who the hell doesn't? Despite our many faults - real and perceived - no one's got it better or doing it better than the USA. No one's forcing anyone to stay here and things aren't going to change over night, so if someone is unhappy living in America, you're free to move on.

And/or free (still, sort of) to try and affect desired changes at the polls.
Nobody said freedom was going to always be pretty or 'free'...

The Jordanian pilot getting burned to death is not quite what those Daesh douchers wanted it to be. He wasn't actually burned alive. Google it.

I've never seen that before.
I guess it could make sense, who was goin to analyze the video? It looked so horrible I watched it once thinking I would regret it, then afterwards, thinking "yup, you're an idiot for clicking play"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT