ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo gone

Makes you wonder what Riley was up to during his "sick" days a couple weeks back. Maybe Aggie wants him. He took off for some "Personal Business" during the latter part of his last yr at OU then at Seasons end bolted to SC.
Wouldn't it be funny if he is and his first hire is Grinch to Coach the Defense. 🤣🤣🤣

Saw that on another board and spit out my coke. 🤣

Makes you wonder what Riley was up to during his "sick" days a couple weeks back. Maybe Aggie wants him. He took off for some "Personal Business" during the latter part of his last yr at OU then at Seasons end bolted to SC.
Wouldn't it be funny if he is and his first hire is Grinch to Coach the Defense. 🤣🤣🤣

Saw that on another board and spit out my coke. 🤣
That's a question that might have to be answered by Roger Goodell. 😁

Jimbo luckiest man alive, suck at your job and get fired and they pay you 76 million dollars. I doubt they go after an offensive-minded guy unless its Kiffin. Oregon may have to pony up some big bucks to keep Lanning in Eugene.

Jimbo luckiest man alive, suck at your job and get fired and they pay you 76 million dollars. I doubt they go after an offensive-minded guy unless its Kiffin. Oregon may have to pony up some big bucks to keep Lanning in Eugene.
Phil's got the bucks but Lanning could pull it off in the sec. Aggy would sell the farm again imo.

Jeff Lebby’s name mentioned for the Mississippi State job. 😮 One of many, but still.
I think Lebby will need to win something substantial before HC offers come his way, may be wrong but its unlikely he will get a HC Job anytime soon. Unless Malzhan takes a job like Arkie if Pittman is fired then UCF may come calling.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Also for the A$M job. Crazy huh!

I haven’t heard that but it won’t happen. A&M is after a big fish. There’s 4 jobs up for grabs….Michigan State, Boise State, Mississippi State and Texas A&M. Lebby “might” get a look at Mississppi State, but I’d be surprised to see him get an offer.

I’ve heard that Arnold’s father was asked if Jackson would follow Lebby to Mississippi State if he got the job. Arnold, Sr. said Jackson is 100% OU. Take that for what it’s worth.

Last edited:
I haven’t heard that but it won’t happen. A&M is after a big fish. There’s 4 jobs up for grabs….Michigan State, Boise State, Mississippi State and Texas A&M. Lebby “might” get a look at Mississppi State, but I’d be surprised to see him get an offer.

I’ve heard that Arnold’s father was asked if Jackson would follow Lebby to Mississippi State if he got the job. Arnold, Sr. said Jackson is 100% OU. Take that for what it’s worth.
I read about Lebby this morning and was very amused. Mike Elko is what I'm reading now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT