ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson Arnold to Ohio State

coeSooner81

Sooner signee
Oct 10, 2014
Hoping this is just a rumor, just was just sent a text from a buddy that said Ohio State has been in contact with Arnolds family.

• Haha
Reactions: LVPack
Thought I would help you out. I'm sure someone would like to hear about Bigfoot sightings. Happy New Year

No, actually he was never able to corroborate the story. I did text him back to ask him if he'd been drinking though. He did admit to having a few, but stuck by his story.

If true isnt that tampering considering Arnold isnt in the portal? I dont think its true but it is Day and TOSU.

If true isnt that tampering considering Arnold isnt in the portal? I dont think it’s true but it is Day and TOSU.
Good question. Again, seems this may have been started by Missouri fans coincidentally after our freshman OL left OU for Missouri. Arnold certainly didn’t sound like he was unhappy after the bowl game even taking blame for his inconsistent play. And if Jackson was talking with OSU I doubt that his father would be talking publicly about it. Not going to happen.

Arnold appears to me to be content at OU and remember he committed soon after Riley’s exit….and he stayed committed.
I believe he is content to stay and is wanting to lead OU back to prominence.
And if Michael Hawkins can come in this month to participate in spring drills, he could be a valuable backup to Arnold.
If I’m wrong, and Arnold bails from OU, it may the the mail in the coffin for my love of CFB. I’ve had enough of the BS already.

Arnold appears to me to be content at OU and remember he committed soon after Riley’s exit….and he stayed committed.
I believe he is content to stay and is wanting to lead OU back to prominence.
And if Michael Hawkins can come in this month to participate in spring drills, he could be a valuable backup to Arnold.
If I’m wrong, and Arnold bails from OU, it may the the mail in the coffin for my love of CFB. I’ve had enough of the BS already.

I like what Lane Kiffin said “college sports is the only sports program that allows free agency to begin before the end of the season. It makes no sense.” Doesn’t happen in NFL, MLB, NBA.

I like what Lane Kiffin said “college sports is the only sports program that allows free agency to begin before the end of the season. It makes no sense.” Doesn’t happen in NFL, MLB, NBA.
The NFL, MLB and NBA are shit storms of silly antics, taunting, etc. but they do keep their rosters intact until AFTER the postseason.

The players dictate the rules in play today. It is what is ruining this game. No solid rules are in place to prevent this BS. Its time for the schools to step up and take back control. The question is will they?

Found this below.

This reporter is as solid as they come:

George Stoia III
@GeorgeStoia
covering OU football for @SoonerScoop & @On3sports

——

George Stoia III
@GeorgeStoia

Can confirm this is a bullshite rumor. Jackson Arnold is committed to Oklahoma long term and vice versa.

——-

George Stoia III
@GeorgeStoia

It’s ridiculous I even had to track this down, but I can confidently say Jackson has full confidence in Brent Venables and that his staff will find a way to put the best offensive line and entire team out there for Oklahoma in 2024. That is straight from his camp.

——-

George Stoia III
@GeorgeStoia

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet, folks.

——

Now, you can kindly frick off and enjoy your last conference title in 1968.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT