ADVERTISEMENT

I broke the 1000" likes" mark..

Yep, Brian Williams doesn't have squat on you dude.

I know, a tad esoteric...

What the hell is esoteric? My doctor told me last week my body was producing to much estrogen, What the hell? That's a female hormone. I ain't no Bruce Jenner. If he can't give me some pills to reverse It, I'll be jumping off at the nearest cliff. I'll post a gif of it when I do............... that should be worth a thousand "likes".

Oh no, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, you're becoming a woman.
It starts with gynocomastia, then you starting to want to redecorate your whole house.
Your wife won't understand it, but we're here with ya bud...and we'll defeat the demons that are menacing your mind.

Either that or we'll rename you...I'm thinking Carma...;)

Still waiting on the slut pics.... ;)
tumblr_n5qm7lDYPu1qc6j5yo1_400.gif

Yep. I love almond joys and paydays..............

Dang, fitty, you're making me hungry. The first calf fries I ever had was at this restaurant\hotel in Fort Worth. I've been hooked ever since.

I have a rancher friend that owns 1600 acres around my cabin. Each year at spring time he has a calf fry. I'm talking 300 people show up for it. I usually do the karaoke at the party\cookout. Yeah Bob Wills and I sound like Tommy Duncan. No rocking/disco/rap.......

Leon, the rancher is still one of the greatest suppliers of stock animals on the rodeo circuit today and he's 85 years old. He was a partner of Jim Shoulders, new Ben Johnson and Slim Pickens oh, and my mother, from the old days.

So yeah, I love me some calf fries............

Stockyards%20Hotel.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Section22Sooner
OK, admittedly a virgin here vis a vis the calf fries.

Where does one get them around the greater, not lesser Tulsa metro?

I really don't know. I hope you get an answer or we might have to take off to the Fort Worth Stockyards and meet up with Plaino. Across from that picture I posted is the White Elephant Saloon. That's where Luke Short killed Jim Courtright in a gun battle. Google them if interested.

That's where I picked up some good shrubbery in my younger days........

I really don't know. I hope you get an answer or we might have to take off to the Fort Worth Stockyards and meet up with Plaino. Across from that picture I posted is the White Elephant Saloon. That's where Luke Short killed Jim Courtright in a gun battle. Google them if interested.

That's where I picked up some good shrubbery in my younger days........

here's a picture.................

White%20Elephant%20Saloon%20red.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT