ADVERTISEMENT

"I’d just like to thank Clemson ahead of time for

Well when I saw that we got the Sooners, I smiled and thought, these fools are getting what they want. Let's dance.
On the morrow you shall receive your purification

Reactions: LongTimeSooner
No worries, they'll be gassed by the 4th qtr. You Sir are in for a very rude awakening and a very rough New Year's Eve night.

Yep, my advice for all Clemson fans:
Buy the biggest jug of Crown Royal out there. Sip it until about the fourth quarter...then just immerse yourselves into the jug and marinate until the pain subsides.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Senior Sooner
Size doesn't matter...

Photo-Image.jpg

Timmy Bobby

There's a chance Perine (+ Mixon) could take over this game.

Perine is bruising bulldozer of a back. Really nasty. A lot days he can get it done all by himself.

6, 6, 12, 42 and a TD...

He hits smaller LBs and DBs so hard. I swear they stop wanting to tackle him. But he's fast too.. gonna be a good pro.

Then there's Mixon. Not quite the same caliber as Perine, but comes in off the bench with ankle breaking moves, and break away speed. He's high energy too.

After a face full of Perine for for 15 carries, a lot of the time defenses don't have enough left to stop Mixon from breaking off a big one.

I think that's the match up of the game right there. OU's running attack vs. Clemson's front seven.

The QBs will both make enough plays to offset each other. But if OU can move the chains with its ground game, I think they'll win.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Timmy Bobby

There's a chance Perine (+ Mixon) could take over this game.

Perine is bruising bulldozer of a back. Really nasty. A lot days he can get it done all by himself.

6, 6, 12, 42 and a TD...

He hits smaller LBs and DBs so hard. I swear they stop wanting to tackle him. But he's fast too.. gonna be a good pro.

Then there's Mixon. Not quite the same caliber as Perine, but comes in off the bench with ankle breaking moves, and break away speed. He's high energy too.

After a face full of Perine for for 15 carries, a lot of the time defenses don't have enough left to stop Mixon from breaking off a big one.

I think that's the match up of the game right there. OU's running attack vs. Clemson's front seven.

The QBs will both make enough plays to offset each other. But if OU can move the chains with its ground game, I think they'll win.

That's how my dream goes.
Neither of them are prone to fumble...so, just pound them with the run game until the LBs are gassed. That opens up a lot of other possibilities that make me giddy with anticipation.

Yeah, I'm a man and I get giddy...got a problem with that?
Good.:D

Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
Sooners it was a blast, I love your passion. We are the better team. I'm sure you agree now. I knew bc of Dabos ways....he does not beat down teams. The Miami game was a fluke.

Best wishes to you all. Keep improving !!!! See you next year

Sooners it was a blast, I love your passion. We are the better team. I'm sure you agree now. I knew bc of Dabos ways....he does not beat down teams. The Miami game was a fluke.

I hope you guys win it all.

You certainly were today. I wish we could have given you a better game than we did. I'll raise a beer to you tonight, but only once, then I'm going to talk some more shit. <grin>

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT