ADVERTISEMENT

Has anybody noticed that the great poster frou..........

Welcome back frou!!! Dang man its been a while. Even though you say your posting will be limited, at least that's more than we have seen from ya for the last couple of years. Been missing your presence on the board.

And good lord...good work guys for the warm welcome to frou by blowing up another thread. Geez I guess the war will be never ending.

Welcome back (at last) Greg! Lots has happened, I lost my phone at the hospital last summer and lost all my contacts so you, SiL and Whynota need to txt or call me sometime so we can reconnect. I also lost the addy for Your website and miss the weekly Pickem during the season. Your EMT's cant be matched! Bring on the new season buddy!

Now if we can get Since back...

Geez I guess the war will be never ending.

After drinking and smoking pot, men talk unnecessarily, get emotional, drive dangerously, stop thinking rationally and fight for no good reason. Conclusion: Alcohol and pot contain female hormones.
;)

Thank you K2C, Barkingwater, Schoonerman for the kind words. soonerinlOUisiana I hope it was a short ban lol! Yes fitty I still try to thump the P bass. Aren't you a strat man?
gsxrace I hope you got Redeemer of Souls--it's awesome. It's been great catching up with you all!
yes frou, i bought redeemer of souls i tunes,and also you were right about nostradamus,it turned out to be one of my favorites,i guess it was just because i was expecting something like angel of retribution.....great to hear from you.

Reactions: frou
After drinking and smoking pot, men talk unnecessarily, get emotional, drive dangerously, stop thinking rationally and fight for no good reason. Conclusion: Alcohol and pot contain female hormones.
;)

picdump-15-02-13-098.jpg

Oh man...that guy lives in San Franfreako?

That's just perfect.

Yeah, and he stole Medics toilet plunger.............

I once went on a company sponsored trip to San Francisco. I was dreading it, but I was getting paid. I absolutely loved that trip. The Chinese food, Fisherman's Warf, the Redwood Forest and Alcatraz . It was a true eye opener for a country boy from Catoosa...........

K2C, I had a similar experience in 1995. My company sent me there for 3 months to work on a design project in Silicon Valley. San Fran was amazing. Maybe the most beautiful and purely magical place I've ever been. When the three months was up, I was told they wanted me to transfer there. That was a BIG negatory. Here I will stay in Oklahoma until I'm pushing up the daisies.

Hello all--good to see you guys!
Thanks for the kind words and by the way--22 was the best in my book!
Hope you guys are doing well and sure hope fitty's moment with the blade went well!
I've been reading lately and like the new format actually. Been meaning to stop by and say hello but a weird thing happened,,,once I got over the urges to post I started liking it on the sidelines. Congrats to plaino's 20k! A credit to message boarders everywhere!

I'm ready for football!! I don't have the greatest feeling for 2015 as I'm thinking 7-5 or 8-4, but my hopes are very high! Could go into details but will spare ya lol!
Thanks all and seriously it's great to see you guys holding down what has been a great OU Board for many years!

Great to see you around Frou. Your leadership has been sorely missed but I'm glad you're enjoying the sideline stuff. It would be great to see you post your Sunday Morning Muses this season. We can all hope anyway.

Yep, as fall practice approaches, I have a notion we'll see some more of the 'persons of interest' that populate this place.

I do hope the Frou'ster is among them.

Ya man it's summer. People will begin to flock back to here as season approaches. Maybe some are taking some time away from OU football to decompress after how last season ended. Then come back fresh for another run in 2015!! :)

Reactions: Medic007
Interesting. It's been months since I've been on here and apparently I'm not banned anymore.

Good to see you still posting 22, frou, sil, fitty, schooner and other I know I'm forgetting.

Oh and don't worry, I won't be back much if at all to cause any trouble. I'm through with giving rivals my money/time. Just glad to see yall to be honest.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Interesting. It's been months since I've been on here and apparently I'm not banned anymore.

Good to see you still posting 22, frou, sil, fitty, schooner and other I know I'm forgetting.

Oh and don't worry, I won't be back much if at all to cause any trouble. I'm through with giving rivals my money/time. Just glad to see yall to be honest.

Damn... Sugarland shows up! Hope you're doing good kid and all is well. It appears that the 'new' format released all the inmates. Even I can now post on OB.

SL, I'm really happy to see you. I actually wonder about you now and then. You are welcome to post here any time you like. Thanks for the shout-out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT