ADVERTISEMENT

Has anybody noticed that the great poster frou..........

Frou may be the greatest poster ever on this board. Undoubtedly the greatest admin. I'd be surprised if he posted, but I too hope he will... so long as he hasn't returned to judge the quick and the dead.
;)

Meh. He once banned me for telling an oSu fan to "crawl back inside his mother's uterus and finish cooking." I still don't feel that was a justified ban.

Frou may be the greatest poster ever on this board. Undoubtedly the greatest admin. I'd be surprised if he posted, but I too hope he will... so long as he hasn't returned to judge the quick and the dead.
;)

I loved frou's Early Morning Thoughts. Wish he'd come back. Great poster and moderator and an even greater Sooner fan!

;)
Agree. Frou was by far the best mod this board has had since I've been posting. Who was his sidekick? Was it you 22? I honestly can't remember

Reactions: BillyRay
Hello all--good to see you guys!
Thanks for the kind words and by the way--22 was the best in my book!
Hope you guys are doing well and sure hope fitty's moment with the blade went well!
I've been reading lately and like the new format actually. Been meaning to stop by and say hello but a weird thing happened,,,once I got over the urges to post I started liking it on the sidelines. Congrats to plaino's 20k! A credit to message boarders everywhere!

I'm ready for football!! I don't have the greatest feeling for 2015 as I'm thinking 7-5 or 8-4, but my hopes are very high! Could go into details but will spare ya lol!
Thanks all and seriously it's great to see you guys holding down what has been a great OU Board for many years!

Hey stranger in a stranger land!

The op went really well.
Good pain meds too.
My guy came highly recommended so I had no reservations about his skill set.

You still abusing that bass guitar? I was thinking you're a player...oh gosh, I'm not having a psychotic episode am I?
Say it aint so!

Man, you're sorely missed so, get your posts on again, OK?

Snakeskin cowboys boots.

Fashion.jpg

Fashion.jpg

Reactions: Section22Sooner
I agree, frou has DEFINITELY been the best mod over the years. Hopefully he starts posting again

Thank you K2C, Barkingwater, Schoonerman for the kind words. soonerinlOUisiana I hope it was a short ban lol! Yes fitty I still try to thump the P bass. Aren't you a strat man?
gsxrace I hope you got Redeemer of Souls--it's awesome. It's been great catching up with you all!

Thanks Yankees03, much appreciated. My posting will be limited, but I do enjoy checking in to see what the feel for OU is.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Hello all--good to see you guys!
Thanks for the kind words and by the way--22 was the best in my book!
Hope you guys are doing well and sure hope fitty's moment with the blade went well!
I've been reading lately and like the new format actually. Been meaning to stop by and say hello but a weird thing happened,,,once I got over the urges to post I started liking it on the sidelines. Congrats to plaino's 20k! A credit to message boarders everywhere!

I'm ready for football!! I don't have the greatest feeling for 2015 as I'm thinking 7-5 or 8-4, but my hopes are very high! Could go into details but will spare ya lol!
Thanks all and seriously it's great to see you guys holding down what has been a great OU Board for many years!

Nice to see you, Frou. You are missed.

Dude you talk like a 13 yr old school girl when u drink. Seriously dude put down the booze or better yet smoke one up. According to some that's much safer lol

ADVERTISEMENT