ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Thread Guy

Do we have a designated "Official GameDay Thread" guy or gal to start them up every Saturday?

I feel like somebody did it regularly last season but my memory is fuzzy.

I feel like @CTOkie , @OUSOONER67 are good nominations. What say you all?
bc, why don’t you take the lead and do it this year. You are one of our best Sooner posters so go for it. BOOMER.

bc, why don’t you take the lead and do it this year. You are one of our best Sooner posters so go for it. BOOMER.

We'll see. Several good candidates. But I do think it would be cool to nominate somebody collectively then that poster pass the torch next season, and so on and so on.

And if it were we me I may have to start them Friday night just in case I partake in a few to many beers and don't have my head on straight Saturday morning.

We'll see. Several good candidates. But I do think it would be cool to nominate somebody collectively then that poster pass the torch next season, and so on and so on.

And if it were we me I may have to start them Friday night just in case I partake in a few to many beers and don't have my head on straight Saturday morning.
I’m not a candidate unless there is a designated “call Oklabama” guy to remind me at least 8 hours prior to the posting deadline. 😂

Do we have a designated "Official GameDay Thread" guy or gal to start them up every Saturday?

I think I did it most games last year? Not because I thought highly of myself but I'd show up at game time and nobody would be posting but I bet this year we'd have more participants? Heck whoever starts it first is fine by me.

I think I did it most games last year? Not because I thought highly of myself but I'd show up at game time and nobody would be posting but I bet this year we'd have more participants? Heck whoever starts it first is fine by me.

I was looking through the threads and saw it was you who I couldn't remember. You should think highly of yourself brother. Your takes are always worth the read.

A Couple of Bubble Dourbans might make your commentary the BEST Possible Choice, bc...However, and isn't there ALWAYS, a However...Loose Lips Sink Ships...When You Play, You Pay, and on, and on...Go 4 It!

I was looking through the threads and saw it was you who I couldn't remember. You should think highly of yourself brother. Your takes are always worth the read.
I have a feeling most of those game threads started out with most of us saying "Well it looks like we're going to play down to the competition today and pull out another squeaker"

A Couple of Bubble Dourbans might make your commentary the BEST Possible Choice, bc...However, and isn't there ALWAYS, a However...Loose Lips Sink Ships...When You Play, You Pay, and on, and on...Go 4 It!
Mom2 did you get mail ? Inquiring minds & what not

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67

What did I ever do to you @bcsoonerfan? 😁
Besides I am not an early riser for 11am games after a Fri Night. That and I live in the sticks where our crappy internet goes out regularly. 😁
How about the 1st person to the Board every Sat that notices it hasn't been done already start one? Doesn't matter if its hours before kickoff just start one. Just a thought.

I don't think there has to be an official thread starter. It's best if it's somebody that's not attending the game. And a lot of us make a game or two a season.

So if you want to start a game day thread, and you have freedom the game day, then start it, if you don't already see one. One weekend you may be watching with others, and not be free to hang out.

But if you're mostly by yourself on gameday, and want to chat here, then start it. No obligation. Just an act of service.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT