ADVERTISEMENT

Ford leaning towards Texas A & M.....

Too bad that Keith felt compelled to disrespect OU a bit regarding his view that academics isn't an important element of Bob Stoops' program. There are clearly some bad feelings there, and we probably won't ever know what they are since fitty has promised not to let all us in on it. But....fiffy.....a promise is a promise, so I admire you for keeping a tight lip. :D

Too bad that Keith felt compelled to disrespect OU a bit regarding his view that academics isn't an important element of Bob Stoops' program. There are clearly some bad feelings there, and we probably won't ever know what they are since fitty has promised not to let all us in on it. But....fiffy.....a promise is a promise, so I admire you for keeping a tight lip. :D
Whoa.....so God told him to transfer to A & M ??? I guess that means God also told him to violate team rules while at OU so she could see him go to A & M.
Gig 'em, God.

Suspended at OU due to his failure to stay academically eligible and he says he didn't see academics as a priority at OU.

Things that make you say Hmmmm.

ADVERTISEMENT