ADVERTISEMENT

Does this site have a way to personal message another poster?

K2C Sooner

Sooner starter
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa OK
If you hit the envelope emblem next to our screen name it hints we can send messages without being posted on the board. Am I correct, or just misreading. I want to send bullsbro a personal mail.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
If it is a paid-members-only feature, I'm all for it. There are a couple of posters here that abused my email so I had to block them. I don't need to be reading their adolescent private messages either.

Non-membership has it's privileges.

If it is a paid-members-only feature, I'm all for it. There are a couple of posters here that abused my email so I had to block them. I don't need to be reading their adolescent private messages either.

Non-membership has it's privileges.

I just replied. Did you get it?

I know I was talking about 22, fitty, Medic and Mike, so don't post it on the board..........LOL

And then they can cut and copy some of the responses they got back too.

Is that supposed to frighten me? I don't give a damn if they publish my responses on the front page of The Dallas Morning News. I'm not much different than you. When some little tough guy comes after you, I doubt that you go silent.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
another reason to never be a mod...for the most part people are great, but then the 10%?

I wasn't a mod when this happened. About 14 months went by without a single email exchanged. I put it all to rest. Done. Then one day out of the blue, totally unprovoked, here comes mouthy #2 asking me if I still have my head up Bullmarket's you-know-what. That was the start of over a hundred emails. Then he played the "I'm the victim" BS. Mouthy #1 tried it too, but I nipped it in the bud by blocking him. You are correct. Don't ever me a mod.

Is that supposed to frighten me? I don't give a damn if they publish my responses on the front page of The Dallas Morning News. I'm not much different than you. When some little tough guy comes after you, I doubt that you go silent.

If I was trying to frighten you, then I wouldn't have been quoting K2C. The difference clearly between me and you, is if someone comes after me in a lame email, then I would just block them and not even consider it worth responding to. I did that not long ago actually. I never even finished reading the email after like the 4th sentence, and just deleted it.

Well, be that as it may, I can't believe anyone here is that impoverished that they can't afford a piddly 10 bucks a month for all access to the premium sites and all the features that it would accord you. 30 cents a day?...don't even say you can't afford that...I'll have to bitch slap you.
Hell, I've panhandled that much in 30 minutes, and had change left over.

As far as being a mod, yep, takes a special person to man that post... and that aint me.

Y'all really don't want that...nor do I.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT