ADVERTISEMENT

Dang almighty!

Sorry Cee Dee, not today.

Fl875cqWIAIlZom.jpg

The Cowboys' back up left tackle cost them the game. Just goes to show that it doesn't matter how good a blocker you are if you don't know who to block. He let the Dolphins best pass rusher come in with no one blocking him multiple times when Chubb was lined up over him.

Dreadful.

I'm not a big Dak fan. But tonight he was dodging unblocked pass rushers most of the night, and still made three or four spectacular throws. Tonight wasn't on Dak, unless he screwed up that first handoff on the first drive. He looked like he planted it in the fullback's gut, and he wasn't expecting it. It was first and goal on the one foot line at the time. Monumental unforced error, which the Cowboys have done frequently this year. A lot of that lays at Dak's doorstep. Still think he's the most overrated player in the NFL.

Most thought Miami would beat up on Dallas pretty good including me, they had their chances and couldn't cash in on them. The turnover by Dallas at the 2 or 3 yd line early in the game and Miami's kicker was the difference in the game. That 57 yd fg Miami made would have been good from 60 maybe a little more.

Reactions: iasooner2000
The fin dback that tried to remove Lamb’s pants in the end zone no call didn’t help

The Sooners need a FG kicker like the fin’s have

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
To me it’s always been a head scratcher how an Oklahoma person can be a fan of a Texas team. I know I know we don’t have an NFL team but I sure as heck don’t say “hey I know what I’ll do I’ll root for a team in Texas” lol.

To me it’s always been a head scratcher how an Oklahoma person can be a fan of a Texas team. I know I know we don’t have an NFL team but I sure as heck don’t say “hey I know what I’ll do I’ll root for a team in Texas” lol.
I can tell I'm a lot older than you Larry. Growing up in the 70s and 80s, okc and Shawnee, most folks I knew were either chiefs, Steelers or Dallas cowboys fans with the majority by a huge margin, yes, cowboys. I latched onto the iggles mid 70s and ain't looked back.

It makes perfect sense since there is not an NFL team in Oklahoma a lot of people become fans of a team that is relatively close to them so they can attend games if they want.
Growing up my Dad and brother loved the Cowboys, me a Dolphin fan. One of my friends was a Chiefs fan until he passed last year. He wasn't born in Kansas City and only lived there for a few yrs growing up.
My brother lives in Florida and has for many yrs but he is still a Cowboys fan not a Jax fan or Miami or Tampa Bay fan.

I accept we don’t have an NFL team but what I’m saying if I decided to latch on to a pro team it sure as heck wouldn’t be a team from Texas

I accept we don’t have an NFL team but what I’m saying if I decided to latch on to a pro team it sure as heck wouldn’t be a team from Texas
May I suggest you go outside and git some sunlight? You still ain't offered yer NFL team to somehow support yer opinion. Might shed some kind of light. Good luck Larry. 👍

May I suggest you go outside and git some sunlight? You still ain't offered yer NFL team to somehow support yer opinion. Might shed some kind of light. Good luck Larry. 👍
I don’t have one. I’m not “latching” on to any team from another state. I accept what we don’t have. Now if Oklahoma ever gets a NFL team? I’m on board.

Growing up in Oklahoma I hated everything Texas, no chance I was going to be a Cowboys Fan. I started watching the Redskins in the early 80's and have stuck with them every since, HTTR!!!

My family left Tulsa in 1964. I liked the Cowboys okay because that was the game in town every week, and of course in Plano, we got the Tom Landry Show every week. But I'm older than 95% of you, or more. Larry's dumb question or assertion is pretty full of holes. Unsurprisingly.

The first NFL game I watched from cover to cover was the 1959 Championship game, when there were only 12 pro football teams in the USA. Western Conference: Packers, Bears, Lions, Rams, 49ers and out of character, the Baltimore Colts, which became my favorite team for two reasons. I loved Johnny Unitas and those uniforms, only seen in black and white. And they won that first title game I'd ever seen. Also, NBC showed only two teams, either Colt games or Steeler games.

The East was the Giants, Eagles, Redskins, Steelers, St. Louis Cardinals and the first version of the Cleveland Browns. The next year that nearly doubled,with the Cowboys added to the NFL, and the new league, the AFL with eight teams. New York Titans, Boston Patriots, Buffalo Bills and Houston Oilers in the East.

The Los Angeles Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos and Dallas Texans in the West. The whole AFL got started because the two primary bidders for the Dallas team in the NFL were Clint Murchison and Lamar Hunt. Hunt started the AFL because he didn't get the NFL franchise. At nine years old, when I first saw the new league's football cards, I thought maybe Topps was starting to have college teams cards.

But I stayed a Colt fan through the end of the career Johnny U. And a little longer. My dad took me to the first NFL championship game in Dallas after the 1966 season. The winner would go to the first Super Bowl. But four years later, in SB V, I pulled for the Colts when they beat the Cowboys 16-13 on Jim O'Brien's last second field goal. I didn't become a Cowboy fan as my first choice until two Sooners I knew, Randy Hughes and Kyle Davis, made the Cowboys '75 team as rookie in the 12 team class known as the dirty dozen. And the Cowboys went to the Super Bowl losing then the most competitive well played game to that time. They 'Boys were a wild card team, back when there was only one from each side.

I don't know if I'd ever have been a Cowboy fan, if not for OUr move to Texas 59 years ago, but I'd probably have been. But I'll NEVER be a fan of their owner.

Stop with the childish insults. You just said yourself you don’t know if you had turned into a cowboys fan UNLESS you moved to Texas 59 years ago. Thanks for proving my point.

Stop with the childish insults. You just said yourself you don’t know if you had turned into a cowboys fan UNLESS you moved to Texas 59 years ago. Thanks for proving my point.
Stop with your disrespect! Take your disrespectful self and get on down the road, or wherever people like you go!?!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT