ADVERTISEMENT

CeeDee Lamb

Ryan Broiles.

Back before Bob Stoops for number two. Keith Jackson, Eddie Hinton. Jon Harrison. Steve Rhodes, Steven Alexander. I also like Lance Rentzel, but his name has been more than a little tarnished. Steve Zabel.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Ryan Broiles.

Back before Bob Stoops for number two. Keith Jackson, Eddie Hinton. Jon Harrison. Steve Rhodes, Steven Alexander. I also like Lance Rentzel, but his name has been more than a little tarnished. Steve Zabel.
Whoo Keith Jackson TE WAS AN ABSOLUTE BEAST! Tight end of tight ends! Keith would run around a fella or bowl him over! Son of a bitch!

Met Keith Jackson back in 2001, he and another guy was walking into a store in West Little Rock when I walked out. Talked to him a bit, really really nice and approachable. Said he and his friend had just finished playing a basketball game with some other guys and said he was sore already lol.
I remember back in HS he was playing football at Little Rock Parkview the same time I was playing at another HS, we didn't play each other but he was always in the Saturday paper after their games. Dude was a man among boys in HS. Seems such a long time ago now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT