ADVERTISEMENT

But... but.... TEXAS doesn't cheat!!

Yawn. Water is wet. Despite the claims of a few complete morons on orangebloods, you can find cheating at some level at any big time program if you dig deep enough. Some are definitely more skilled at it than others. If Brad McRae wasn't a complete moron, the Big Red thing and AD's test drive likely don't come to light. The boosters are generally very crafty at the big programs.

And before any UT fan offers the usual wet lip service about AD's car, whose car was Billy Pittman driving for an entire summer?

We cheat less.

Unfortunately for OU this can't be measured, fortunately for UT it can't either. I think the difference is one school made something happen when they did, the other, well it didn't work out so well. This can be measured with Championships. ;)

Didn't ou have a basketball coach who cheated?

Oh and yes, he did the texting thing. However, there hasn't been any allegation that OU muscled the system to make sure the basketball players made the Honor Roll every semester to keep them eligible. That's a UT thing in this setting. I've got beachfront property in Central Canada to sell you if you believe those basketball players made the Honor Roll on their own. I do kare wat you hav to seigh tho.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
From the article, "what happened next is unclear."

In other words, the author has no clue how Texas handled the alleged academic dishonesty from Walker. Not all academic dishonesty leads to dismissal. Matter of fact, in my time at Texas it was handled differently based on the professor. Certain professors may report you to the Dean of Students other professors may just give you a zero on an exam.

I'm not even sure what the point of the article was. Essentially the author is saying, "something happened, IDK what happened next, so they must have done nothing." Texas could very well have handled the situation internally by discussing the issue with the Dean of Students or the professor, and found some type of effective punishment for Walker. Like I said above, academic dishonesty doesn't always lead to dismissal but that doesn't mean UT didn't handle the situation.

When the author wrote "what happened next is unclear", I stopped reading. He pretty much admits he doesn't know how UT handled the situation.

But hey, I'm sure you sooners just read the power tagged title instead of actually reading the article. Much to do about nothing. A player cheated and the staff/professor/dean of students handled it internally. Same thing happens with regular students at Texas, punishment varies based on the offense and professor willing to come to bat for you.

Last edited:
From the article, "what happened next is unclear."

In other words, the author has no clue how Texas handled the alleged academic dishonesty from Walker. Not all academic dishonesty leads to dismissal. Matter of fact, in my time at Texas it was handled differently based on the professor. Certain professors may report you to the Dean of Students other professors may just give you a zero on an exam.

I'm not even sure what the point of the article was. Essentially the author is saying, "something happened, IDK what happened next, so they must have done nothing." Texas could very well have handled the situation internally by discussing the issue with the Dean of Students or the professor, and found some type of effective punishment for Walker. Like I said above, academic dishonesty doesn't always lead to dismissal but that doesn't mean UT didn't handle the situation.

When the author wrote "what happened next is unclear", I stopped reading. He pretty much admits he doesn't know how UT handled the situation.

But hey, I'm sure you sooners just read the power tagged title instead of actually reading the article.

Uh, Mr. 12 year old aggie obsessed troll, nobody cares what you have to say. Your 32,000 teenaged level posts on orangebloods tells us everything we need to know about what level of intellect you possess.

The article says plenty that isn't pretty for the university you never attended. If we wanted to read meaningless shit, we'd wipe with the newspaper and then read what hasn't been covered up. Trust me, you're always covered up. Don't you have some teenaged twitter bullshit to attend to?

By the way, whose car was Billy Pittman driving all summer?

Uh, Mr. 12 year old aggie obsessed troll, nobody cares what you have to say. Your 32,000 teenaged level posts on orangebloods tells us everything we need to know about what level of intellect you possess.

The article says plenty that isn't pretty for the university you never attended. If we wanted to read meaningless shit, we'd wipe with the newspaper and then read what hasn't been covered up. Trust me, you're always covered up. Don't you have some teenaged twitter bullshit to attend to?

By the way, whose car was Billy Pittman driving all summer?

Literally, nothing you said in this post is relevant at all. Here's an idea actually read the article. The author himself tells you he doesn't know how UT handled the situation. Then again I'm not sure you can read.

Literally, nothing you said in this post is relevant at all. Here's an idea actually read the article. The author himself tells you he doesn't know how UT handled the situation. Then again I'm not sure you can read.

Uh, sure. No desire to answer the question of whose car Billy Pittman was driving?

You are known Rivals-wide as an aggie trolling kid. You can try as hard as you want here, but it won't help. You'd have to erase your entire posting history to get a micrometer of credibility. Just one brief visit to orangebloods tells anybody all they need to know about you. There aren't any Aggie trolls here. You won't find your inner peace.

Uh, sure. No desire to answer the question of whose car Billy Pittman was driving?

You are known Rivals-wide as an aggie trolling kid. You can try as hard as you want here, but it won't help. You'd have to erase your entire posting history to get a micrometer of credibility. Just one brief visit to orangebloods tells anybody all they need to know about you. There aren't any Aggie trolls here. You won't find your inner peace.

Again, nothing you said is responsive or relevant at all. Keep on going though, it's quite enjoyable to get some good laughs in.

Yes. He's gone and we paid the price by going on probation. Similar to your legendary baseball coach. He's also a cheater, but still on the horn payroll.

Come on man, we both have lots of dirty laundry. Let it go.

Hey bro, have you got us some juicy sec-sec insights into OP subject? You have to be tainted being among the biggest and best at it in CFB by now... SPILL IT T !

Again, nothing you said is responsive or relevant at all. Keep on going though, it's quite enjoyable to get some good laughs in.

You're avoiding reality like honor roll Jar Jar Charles and Radio Young avoided speaking as if they had actually received a UT college education, or any education for that matter. Typical, but not excusable. We all "kare, you kno?"

Why do UT fans actively ignore the issue about the car Billy Pittman drove for a summer? Cereal kwestion.

I'll await your teenage response. Are you going to break out the "I'm so in your head" stuff? Or maybe the "everybody is a troll and I'm ignoring them but I read everything they post so I can call them a troll and beg for them to be banned stuff?"

These are somewhat rhetorical questions for you "dabomb." Maybe you'll ackchewally "daanswer."

You're avoiding reality like honor roll Jar Jar Charles and Radio Young avoided speaking as if they had actually received a UT college education, or any education for that matter. Typical, but not excusable. We all "kare, you kno?"

Why do UT fans actively ignore the issue about the car Billy Pittman drove for a summer? Cereal kwestion.

I'll await your teenage response. Are you going to break out the "I'm so in your head" stuff? Or maybe the "everybody is a troll and I'm ignoring them but I read everything they post so I can call them a troll and beg for them to be banned stuff?"

These are somewhat rhetorical questions for you "dabomb." Maybe you'll ackchewally "daanswer."

Again, almost everything you said is nonresponsive to the topic of this tread. I guess being off topic is your thing.

It is a little embarrassing that you've been apparently stalking me on OB and know so much about me. I know absolutely nothing about you because you are pretty irrelevant to the point I hardly follow your posts. Feel free to actively keep up with my posts on OB, creeper.

Again, almost everything you said is nonresponsive to the topic of this tread. I guess being off topic is your thing.

It is a little embarrassing that you've been apparently stalking me on OB and know so much about me. I know absolutely nothing about you because you are pretty irrelevant to the point I hardly follow your posts. Feel free to actively keep up with my posts on OB, creeper.

This reads like someone long ago....
I got it! You are jsto60's illegitimate 8 year old daughter!

He borrowed it from a friend. http://www.chron.com/sports/college...-receiver-Pittman-for-three-games-1840552.php

Next question please.

Medic just saying shit happens at every school. What about big red motors?

Medic just saying shit happens at every school. QUOTE]

Yeah, but I know of only one fan base that consistently bashes other schools, while self-righteously claiming to be lily white. THAT is the real point.

I am not bashing anyone. Just trying to show it happens AT ALL SCHOOLS. I THINK YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS THREAD

Now I'm curious, what WAS Billy Pittman driving? I don't think I know this story. We're talking Billy Pittman the WR right?

Oh no biggie. I've never been a head in the sand type.

looking-for-obamas-real-birth-certificate.jpg

Click to expand picture.......

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT