ADVERTISEMENT

Buddy Hield song

Damn it trader...I'm without speech.
I mean really, you have a gift that you shouldn't hide under a bushel.

You really should pursue at least a side of singing.
That was impressive my friend.
Do with it what you will, however if you don't try to cash in on your talent, that will be something you'll have to deal with for the rest of your life. Just do it!

(unless you're a thoracic surgeon, then disregard, all bets are off)

Do with it what you will, however if you don't try to cash in on your talent, that will be something you'll have to deal with for the rest of your life. Just do it!

I agree, but he forgot to put in the nasty lyrics.............................JJ

Maybe he should try out for American Idol?

You are funny my man. That was not me singing. I hired a real singer to peform it. I just wrote the lyrics one morning while having my coffee. I am admitting that it isn't great, I just wanted to try something no one else is doing.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
What can I say? It's AWESOME!

It needs to be on some of the other Sooner Message Boards...Let us know if you are willing for it to be shared. First, I'd get it copyrighted, if I were you!

Great Job!

Seniorsooner- Thanks for the kind words. By
all means please post it on other Sooner message boards. This is the only one I am a member of. I did it because I am fan of OU basketball and Buddy Hield. I doubt it will get big enough to the point where someone would want to steal it.

Did you post this on the sc
Seniorsooner- Thanks for the kind words. By
all means please post it on other Sooner message boards. This is the only one I am a member of. I did it because I am fan of OU basketball and Buddy Hield. I doubt it will get big enough to the point where someone would want to steal it.

Didn't you post this on the Scout board? If so, it's disappeared...........

Very good stuff…. Thanks!

We really need an inspirational song for our football program that is down in the dumps.

We need a good ballet song!

ADVERTISEMENT