ADVERTISEMENT

Bedlam game thread.

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
OU has a long run by Sawchuck to tie the game 7-7. We've played less than five minutes.

BTW, Texas beat KState in OT, after their kicker missed an XP and a 27 yard FG in the 4th quarter.

We got a stop. They had a great punt to the one. Then we had a couple of nice conversions but fumble a dumb play at midfield.

Stutsman isn't playing, Farooq is. Sawchuck played both drives. Gordon is being defended well, but he's still getting his.

Has any other back besides Sawchuck played today?
Still scratching my head over Lebby's play calling,,,man we throw wide to the running backs or Stoops a lot. I'm pretty sure osu's defense has that figured out by by now.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Still scratching my head over Lebby's play calling,,,man we throw wide to the running backs or Stoops a lot. I'm pretty sure osu's defense has that figured out by by now.
Barnes, 1 carry -9 yds

Not until the 2nd half. First carry a TD..

I scared them into putting Barnes and Walker in the game lol!! I knew Lebby had his computer on our site!!! lol!!

On that 97 yard drive for the go ahead touchdown I count 6 calls against OU. PI on Vickers, should have been OPI, BV's 15 yarder would only be called against OU and Texas, Block in the back, holding where they tackled our DL, illegal chop block, RB cut a DL while engaged, and illegal cut block, cant cut outside the tackle box. Would OU have won the game, Dont Know, but do know OSU should not have a97 yard drive that took almost 6 mins off the clock and resulted in the go ahead TD.

Probably true, but in years past when those kind of calls (or non-calls) have gone OU's way, it was just called Sooner Magic.
Umm, not exactly. That’s like calling injuries on the other team Sooner Magic. I have a feeling you aren’t too in tune with OU football to say something like that. Try again.

Reactions: Plainosooner
Umm, not exactly. That’s like calling injuries on the other team Sooner Magic. I have a feeling you aren’t too in tune with OU football to say something like that. Try again.
You mean like Sterling Shephard's punt return several Bedlams ago where not 1 but 2 blatant blocks in the back weren't called? Or the phantom holding call to call back a Dez Roland touchdown on the first play of the game a few years ago. OU has for years gotten the benefit of the calls, and even in this game, the refs missed a bunch of calls both ways. They didn't call any holding on the outside and even Cale Gundy called that out on the radio today. You can even go back to the phantom "unsportsmanlike Conduct" call in Barry's year. Are you saying those blown/missed calls weren't considered "Sooner Magic" when they happened?

And I have no idea what you're talking about regarding injuries. I don't recall any 'fake' injuries, but I'm a believer that the injury rules should change: If you are injured, then you should miss the remainder of the series rather than just 1 play.

• Haha
Reactions: tansoonerfan
Forgive me for not taking your word for it. You're a putz, coming to pile on. The OSU press box proved it, but not showing on the huge replay board. The official working the broadcast didn't know what to he, except it was textbook pass interference.

Forgive me for not taking your word for it. You're a putz, coming to pile on. The OSU press box proved it, but not showing on the huge replay board. The official working the broadcast didn't know what to he, except it was textbook pass interference.
So is he a Poke fan? He can bring up all the other missed calls he wants but none of those had the effect on the game that they blantantly ignored in the end zone. I would be than happy to post 2 other missed PIs on OSU in the game that should have been called. Then we get flagged for PI that was as iffy as they come considering it was more offensive PI than on OU.

BTW BV gets flagged for running on the field and Gundy done the ssme with no flag. Yea it was one sided but in the end the offense failed the defense.

So is he a Poke fan? He can bring up all the other missed calls he wants but none of those had the effect on the game that they blantantly ignored in the end zone. I would be than happy to post 2 other missed PIs on OSU in the game that should have been called. Then we get flagged for PI that was as iffy as they come considering it was more offensive PI than on OU.

BTW BV gets flagged for running on the field and Gundy done the ssme with no flag. Yea it was one sided but in the end the offense failed the defense.
Home cookin send off imo. I ain't worried about it.

You mean like Sterling Shephard's punt return several Bedlams ago where not 1 but 2 blatant blocks in the back weren't called? Or the phantom holding call to call back a Dez Roland touchdown on the first play of the game a few years ago. OU has for years gotten the benefit of the calls, and even in this game, the refs missed a bunch of calls both ways. They didn't call any holding on the outside and even Cale Gundy called that out on the radio today. You can even go back to the phantom "unsportsmanlike Conduct" call in Barry's year. Are you saying those blown/missed calls weren't considered "Sooner Magic" when they happened?

And I have no idea what you're talking about regarding injuries. I don't recall any 'fake' injuries, but I'm a believer that the injury rules should change: If you are injured, then you should miss the remainder of the series rather than just 1 play.
The injury thing was used as a comparison for exaggeration of your stupidity, not a true subject matter of discussion. If you need “Cale’s opinion” and can’t see egregious missed calls that make the headlines of sports center, then you are not worth an adult conversation.

Probably true, but in years past when those kind of calls (or non-calls) have gone OU's way, it was just called Sooner Magic.
No Sooner Magic is what happened against Texas. Nothing against the rules took place. There were 6 bad call / no calls that took place on the 97 yards drive
Cale Gundy begs to differ.
Lets hear what you think Cale would have said about that call. Im pretty certain coaching the WR position for many years, (doesnt matter what school hes at) would call that PI. unless of course you are really confused and meant to say Mike Gundy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT