ADVERTISEMENT

BBJ Funeral

Drewcristo78

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2013
Madison, WI
Not many times in life to we get to cherish a moment in life. I'm a 36 year old career minded individual, I have learned to take time out and love harder my family and friends. Thank you BBJ for the short time you spent with us, and made mornings great at work listening to you! This board could be so much better if we stuck to armchair QBing and focused on OU Football. I'm young but watching his funeral made me think, and take better action to the people I love.

God Bless

I met BBJ's dad and attended a couple of events that he hosted and/or was the keynote speaker, but never had the opportunity to meet Junior. However, when my brother and sister-in-law were expecting one of their two girls, I can't remember which, BBJ and his wife attended the same Lamaze class, and my brother got to know him. Bro told me the BBJ was a class guy and very down to earth. He always was a favorite of BBJ. When he was killed last weekend, my brother called as soon as he heard about his death. He was pretty upset for someone he really only barely knew and hadn't talked with in over 25 years. It is something how we all get to feel such a strong bond to personalities like Bobby and his dad, Big Bob. Two greats in my book. RIP, Junior.

ADVERTISEMENT