ADVERTISEMENT

Bad ass guitarists

AbsoluteZer0

Sooner signee
Jul 10, 2008
Owasso, OK
Post your favorites here from youtube or elsewhere.

I have a few so stand by...one of my favorites is from Austin of all places (even though it is kick ass for live music!). Eric Johnson and Cliffs of Dover is just crazy. If music can evoke emotion from me based on it's style, then you know you are doing something right. (This is the studio version, there is a live from Austin version but it's much longer).

Last edited:
Reactions: Soonersincefitty
K2C you might get this <grin> (watch the entire thing) For the rest of you, skip till about 6:20 and watch through 7:00 or so. He always did this when he played the Orange Blossom special and of course everyone in OK loved it...except those OSU fans of course...but they don't count.

Last edited:
Reactions: K2C Sooner
haha...I come from a whole group of musicians and I can't play the washboard without difficulty. Makes me jealous. My brother on the other hand...he got the natural talent.

Nice K2C! although the piano player looked like Chris Hansen. I kept waiting for a pedophile to rush on stage.

I'm not sure who Chris Hansen is?

Back to your video.....The guitar\lead singer sure loves to sing train songs. The fiddle player looks like he's got a bad ear.......Inside joke, folks....o_O

yeah, but if you look at about 6:20 of the vid to 7:00, it'll show you where the loyalty lies. lol

The guitar player does love trains. I caught him humping a steam powered John Bull one day. But, these days..he's good to go because if anyone says anything...they are a bigot, homophobic, racial moron who should be at a minimum jailed for life and probably shot on the street.

Chris Hansen is the guy from "to catch a predator". You know, inviting dudes over to have a humpalicious time with a 15 year old. I'm sure you've seen it.

[QUOTE="AbsoluteZer0, post: 192558, member: 5278"

Chris Hansen is the guy from "to catch a predator". You know, inviting dudes over to have a humpalicious time with a 15 year old. I'm sure you've seen it.[/QUOTE]

Well, actually no. I'm into the remodel shows and old westerns. As far as the 7 minute remark, if I think it what it is, it's not the first time.

Maybe we should take this back to personal e-mail.....Just saying.

[QUOTE="AbsoluteZer0, post: 192558, member: 5278"

Chris Hansen is the guy from "to catch a predator". You know, inviting dudes over to have a humpalicious time with a 15 year old. I'm sure you've seen it.

Well, actually no. I'm into the remodel shows and old westerns. As far as the 7 minute remark, if I think it what it is, it's not the first time.

Maybe we should take this back to personal e-mail.....Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Hit me up my man, I'd love to come and hang out with you and swap some lies.

ADVERTISEMENT