ADVERTISEMENT

Are the "OU to SEC" rumors based on anything real?

Are we gonna go at it? I don't even know what that means. Type in all caps at each other maybe?

It seemed like you were being a dick to a couple of good posters on here. My apologies if I was wrong. I don't have any issues with you or any other poster for that matter.

That said, I'll be happy to buy you a year membership to the pay board. Serious offer. This isn't some pity gesture. If you'd like to join and don't have the spare $100, I do and I'd be more than happy to help a fellow Sooner fan.
Well that's a very generous offer, I will politely decline. I imagine you work for a living the same as I do, so I'm not taking your money over such an insignificant tithy.

I am a rivals subscriber, but only a general one (main board). I started out here before any other board so I always come back on occasion to check it out and I have seen plenty of arguing over different matters and thought I could spark some good old fashioned rumor discussion. With that I felt I was met with "the party is over there" responses, to which I reacted semi poorly.

I think I will just bow out of this one as it didn't go as hoped, have a safe holiday.

I laugh every year when fall practice is coming to a close. Some FB player will always say something like, "We are tired of hitting each other. Lets get the season started". I think we all suffer that around here too. We bash heads together. I'm certainly guilty of that. Lets get the season started already.

I laugh every year when fall practice is coming to a close. Some FB player will always say something like, "We are tired of hitting each other. Lets get the season started". I think we all suffer that around here too. We bash heads together. I'm certainly guilty of that. Lets get the season started already.

Guys......its only 10 weeks away. It will be here before we know it. Let's all just keeping saying that over and over, and perhaps it will help. Boomer Sooner!

It's never been about the $$ for me to buy one; I have enough trouble most days to have the time to spare to justify the membership. Plus I have a problem with clubs who would have me as a member...
:pI had to comment on this. I think it was Groucho Marx that said he wouldn't belong to a club that accepted him as a member.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT