ADVERTISEMENT

6 - 40 yd. line donor season tickets for sale starting in 2016

Feb 13, 2012
I have 6 OU football season tickets for sale, starting in the 2016 season. These are prime donor seats in the Santee Lounge Section 6, under the West Deck, on roughly the north 40-yrd line. They currently include a parking pass in the covered Asp Ave. Parking Garage attached to the stadium, access to the Santee lounge and its private stadium entrance & OU-Texas tickets under deck in comparable location.

DOWNSIDE: OU will be raising the donor fee on these seats to $2000/seat in 2016, $2750/seat in 2017 and to $3500/seat in 2018 and beyond, + Season Ticket (currently $443/ticket+$135/TX ticket). So, in total, they will be roughly $4,000/seat for the 2018 season and on.

UPSIDE: If you call OU to purchase season tickets in this location, you must make a one time donation of $50,000-$100,000/seat to receive them in your name. I will only be charging what the university charges me, no profit or "handling fees". Multi-year "lease" is a possibility.

Contact me at snrphnx@gmail.com if interested. Please feel free to share to any person, business or corporation you may feel would be interested. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT