ADVERTISEMENT

2015 OU-texas tickets

A friend of mine has 4 OU-texas tickets for sale. If interested, please email him at soonerbrett@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Any chance you could tell me where they are located and price? Bucket list, take my current wife to the RRR................ and have two tickets left over. Probably take 22 and fitty, but fitty would be working the fair...............

Reactions: Section22Sooner
I've got until July 1st to get online and purchase my pair, but I just cannot get excited about it. It isn't a $ issue. ($135 each) It is that I cherish my weekends too much to waste it on Dallas. But the Texas State Fair is incredible to see if you've never been there.

K2C, before you buy this guy's tickets or ANY tickets to that game, be sure that you know where the seats are. The flim-flam artists in the ticket office seat a few hundred OU fans deep into the diseased, infected half of the stadium directly under the scoreboard to make up for lost Oklahoma seating due to the tunnel. I know, I said this before, but I am repeating it as a reminder.

4 together are usually reserved for the big $$ folks and will be on the OU side. Typically the lottery folks, and donors that just barely make the point requirement are the ones that get stuck on the Texas end. I've seen a few folks over the years swap out with orange folk on our side though, so that may be a feasible option. The price IS outrageous though, at almost $300 a pair after fees. 22, you should get them either way and sell them to an ambitious Horn for twice as much if you get stuck on their end.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT