ADVERTISEMENT

“The Big 12 better watch out,”

I'm really liking what I'm hearing. He's going to let em play. If you F up, fine as long as you're giving it 100. With the direction of college football, especially in the Big XII, this could be the perfect fit.

This is the most excited I’ve been about an upcoming season in my lifetime of being a Sooner fan!

Grinch is a solid hire to resurrect OU's defense, but 63-28 tells me he has a lot of work ahead of him. I expect positive results will come when we see the players Grinch recruits take the field in the next few years.
As I've said in a previous post, the LSU game, as bad as it was, must be used as a learning tool by Grinch. It was one loss that reflected how much of a gap there was to what OU is now and how good OU must be.
2019 may not have been a rebuilding year per se. It was more of a "gap" or transition year for Riley and his team.
And maybe what happened vs LSU could ultimately be a much needed learning experience as well as an indication as to what needs to be done.

Grinch is a solid hire to resurrect OU's defense, but 63-28 tells me he has a lot of work ahead of him. I expect positive results will come when we see the players Grinch recruits take the field in the next few years.
As I've said in a previous post, the LSU game, as bad as it was, must be used as a learning tool by Grinch. It was one loss that reflected how much of a gap there was to what OU is now and how good OU must be.
2019 may not have been a rebuilding year per se. It was more of a "gap" or transition year for Riley and his team.
And maybe what happened vs LSU could ultimately be a much needed learning experience as well as an indication as to what needs to be done.

Good post. I would add this current LSU team, specifically their qb, is playing at a ridiculous level. It was a perfect storm. I agree this game can be used as a short term and long term learning tool for the players and coaches.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT